Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Kerry in 2008? Join me in saying...

...Ugh.

Great guy, in any year would be a substantial and/or viable candidate... don't get me wrong (though don't get me started on Terrrrrrezzza)...

But I don't want any Presidential nominee who couldn't win the first time out, be it against President Rove or otherwise. Is it a shame? Sure. Is there a Democrat waiting in the wings of such substance? Not yet.

But if it were up to me, and I were the Ent Himself, I'd continue working my day job, and never again attempt to wrest the Midwest out of the GOP's hands.

I'm sure J.K. is listening. That is, if he's not still reading and/or fuming over that Newsweek piece on what a horrible campaign his team ran.


top songs (in lowercase, in honor of nate)

tullycraft - pop songs your new boyfriend's too stupid to know about
pavement - ... and carrot rope
arcade fire - this must be the place (naive melody) (live)
replacements - portland
r.e.m. - life and how to live it

No comments: