Friday, October 07, 2005

Aw, Hell No

Please do NOT dress your children like this for Halloween.



***

I had a good time the past two nights with Jay and Teso (really enjoyed A History of Violence, btw)... but now everyone is leaving for the long holiday weekend. Beach houses, Florida, Maine... what is it with you people?

Do I smell?

Is that it? Am I smelly? ;)

I guess I did go to Denver last weekend. If you're wondering how I'll be biding my time over the next few days (with an empty house, as Abby is away through Wednesday), my answer is... decompression.

***

Andy, have you given up on your site? That makes Jebus cry.

***

Did anyone read "Lunar Park," by Bret Easton Ellis? One of the more enjoyable novels I've read in awhile. Not a masterpiece by any means, but a nice combination of his past novels (obvs), Stephen King-y nonsense and, well, a tabloid.

Big dumb fun.

***

Stolen from the Web, a little game we all can play.

The Task: Choose a band/artist and answer ONLY IN SONG TITLES by that band:

Artist/Band: Belle & Sebastian
Are you male or female: Big John Shaft
Describe yourself: We Rule the School
How do some people feel about you: Like Dylan in the Movies
How do you feel about yourself: I'm Waking Up to Us
Describe what you want to be: Seeing Other People
Describe how you live: I'm a Cuckoo
Describe how you love: Step Into My Office, Baby
Share a few words of wisdom: Your Cover's Blown

Now you.

***

Chris was lucky enough to see the Rolling Stones play Charlottesville last night.

But I can't believe he had to sit through this.

3 comments:

Cubbie said...

That's quite a costume!!! Thanks for the good idea Uncle Dave!

RN2B said...

http://nawtythings.com/halloween/set_whoopie.html

is this costume any better?

David said...

No, cousin Michael, no!!!