Sunday, December 25, 2005

I Love You

... but I've chosen darkness.

Kidding.

What I meant to say is "I love you, but what are you doing inside, sitting in front of a computer"? Go spend some time with your family and your friends. That's (part of) what today's all about, isn't it?

Not the stinkin' Internet.

Go on. Get outta here!

***

Well, if you must stay... let me start by wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah.

And be sure to download (or at least listen to) Harry's theme song. It'll bring back memories.

***

Staying on the religious theme, check out one of the better Daily Show segments I've seen in some time. God Machine!!!

***

Moving away from the religious theme to Scientology (ahem), please enjoy this in-depth look at Scientology and Tom Cruise's involvement in it, courtesy of the Los Angeles Times.

Now... I know you don't care. But click on the photo gallery, on the right-hand side of the page... scroll through all the pictures, and watch as Scientology Comes Alive!

You want to learn, don't you?

Isn't "knowing half the battle"?

***

Finally, in the spirit of the season... may I suggest you give thanks for not having swallowed your cellphone?

1 comment:

Shirley said...

And so I ask...Is "grazing" a real illness? Do people actually get up in the middle of the night and eat a ton of food without realizing they are doing it?

Santa HAD sent me something I hear was pretty yummy, but someone got their grazing on first.

Anyone want an in-law?