Wednesday, December 21, 2005

More Links to Start Your Day



If you haven't seen Bad Santa before, and you've got a high (make that very high) tolerance for offensive content... could you get on that, please? Last night I saw it for the second time, and watched as Chris and Jeff (especially Jeff) lost their shit repeatedly.

If I could have found a shot of Marcus going down like a penguin after getting punched, guys... you know I would have.

***

I think the both of you are the amongst the first to leave for the holidays... so, once again, have a very safe trip, and a very Merry Christmas.

***

On Sunday night, I crashed pretty early in the evening. Embarrassingly early, as a matter of fact. And so I missed Family Guy.

Therefore, I missed this.

***

Finally, Mel Gibson. He continues his war on English-language movies with Apocalypto, which about 7 people will pay money to see.

It looks pretty, though, and so... here's the trailer.

And here's what you can supposedly see if you freeze-frame the trailer... though I couldn't find it for the life of me.

That wacky Mel.

1 comment:

jed said...

I can confirm the frame. stopped it myself and saw it in the second flash on the mysterious people (also in the captured frame).

whatta weirdo.