Sunday, January 29, 2006

Cleaning Out My Closet

Always wanting more, you jackals!

Before I begin... let me just announce to my entire audience of seven that...

Jay?

Jay Govindan?

You are one lucky man. It was wonderful to finally meet yo lady. Fo shiz. So please... unless I frightened her away, which, of course, is a distinct possibility... let's make this more than a once-a-year kind of thing.

K?

***

Now for something that actually is related, shockingly enough, via the University of Virginia. A link to Chris' wife's younger brother's entirely successful stab at Daily Show-style comedy.

See, little Dan Dooley is a sophomore (I believe) at UVA, and... let's just say that the boy-- Noel's little brother-- has a gift.

Though this video is a wee bit long... trust me. Moreso than most of the other crap I link to on here... 'tis worth it.

After clicking on the link, scroll to 4:25 in the broadcast, and enjoy Dan as he tackles The Vagina Monologues.

You can say "I knew him when"!

***

More completely straight-faced drama? You demand more, after all that?

Then I give you, from Conan O'Brien, James Lipton's impassioned reading of Keven Federline's tribute to Portuguese asses, "PopoZao."

And if you're glutton for punishment, you can watch K-Fed dancing and enjoying his own track in the studio here. But... don't say I didn't warn you. It's that bad.

That's one hell of an audience reaction, by the way. It's friggin' James Lipton, for God's sake.

***

How about something to chillax, after all that laughter.

A time-lapsed road trip from LA to New York is just what you need. So, in that spirit, here's four very cool minutes.

***

And finally, for my big finish, follow this link, select "custom"... and turn this blog-- my words-- into the t-shirt of your dreams.

Just follow the simple instructions, and see what the hell I've been talking about for the past year or so.

Available in small, medium, large, and XXXL, for fatties like me.

***

Good night, everybody!

No comments: