Monday, January 09, 2006

Credit Where It's Due

Not that the credit necessarily belongs to our fine President... although it might... but the Dow is above 11,000 for the first time since pre-9/11 times.

Which is a good thing, right?

Right?

***

Howard Stern started on Sirius today, and apart from a news story or two... the world continued to rotate and revolve.

I don't know that I miss him all that much. Somehow, I think I'll survive his departure.

That said, I'd be interested to know what it sounded like (Ilise).

***

To all those who think they were due to be fired today (and that was, sadly, several of you)... I hope you're doing OK.

Thoughts and prayers, men and women.

***

Finally.

***

I leave you with this. Turn the sound down (both because it's loud and horrendous) and stick with it. It gets better as it goes.

I found it the other day, and it continues to blow my mind, MAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN.

1 comment:

RN2B said...

it sounds awesome - george takay rocks and you are totally missing a great party!!!