Sunday, January 08, 2006

What I've Been Up To

And no, I'm not talking weight. What have I been doing with myself, these past few days?

Staying in and working on the homefront... because we're putting the house on the market. This Tuesday.

See, we don't mess around, here. A few months of contractors and exceptional bills has come to this... a few final frantic days of cleaning (solutions), to be followed by a cavalcade of offers (hopefully within this first month... but who knows). The listing will be online Tuesday afternoon and/or Wednesday morning, with an open house to follow on Sunday afternoon from 1-4pm. You should come by-- we might have cookies, fresh outta the oven.

It goes without saying, but if you know of anyone in the market for a townhouse, I urge you to let them know of our wonderful place. I want you to crouch down, lean into their ear, and shout "BUY!!! BUY!!! BUY!!!"

I still have some time before the Great Apartment Search 2006 begins... but things are clearly going to start moving forward, even faster (and furious-er) than they did before. Please bear with me as I try to balance a few more things than usual.

***

Hell of a show by the 'Skins, yesterday, huh? Who would have thought that 120 total yards would have been (more than) enough to win that game?

Good for them, I guess.

***

Why so generous, you ask?

The Giants just got waxed, that's why. And a New York loss... well, it's always a tonic.

That... and Wing Bowl is just around the corner...

No comments: