Sunday, February 19, 2006

Everything, All of the Time

Hey there... hope you're having a nice, relaxing weekend. I know that I am.

Just a few odds and ends, today... links that have been collecting dust, but that are still worth sharing.

For instance, the comedians section I've just added, off to the right. Let me know if I'm forgetting anyone.

***

Using that as a jumping-off point... Mr. Aziz Ansari. Aziz seems to have musical taste in line with my own... which is to say that he's mildly allergic to Bad English, Jason Mraz and the like.

It seems that he and his friend had a competition of sorts, and Aziz lost. Check out Aziz paying off the bet here.

***

Another funny guy? Demetri Martin, who is roughly 13 years old.

Now, that might not be completely true, but... c'mon! Look at him! He's a fresh-faced fellow, isn't he?

Anyway. Watch his Daily Show trendspotting piece on social networking. Laugh.

***

Seems that Oprah isn't done judging people.

***



***

Not Simmons' best mailbag... but it's his first in awhile, and so it is worth the link. Even a weak mailbag is still a mailbag, you know?

Anyway, the Carey/Clemens comparison alone is something that no other mortal could have come up with.

***

The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club.

*cough*

***

Finally, this may be the movie I'm looking forward to the most in 2006.

Just watch the clip. Trust me, for once. :)

No comments: