Saturday, February 04, 2006

Grippy

Very interesting... a huge post of mine from earlier today... vanished.

Poof!

I have no idea how that happened, but as it was treacly and chock full 'o melodrama... I say "sayonara." Good riddance. Wouldn't wanna be ya.

Etcetera.

***

If you don't love Stephen Colbert, then as far as I'm concerned, you're a Communist. This page might be the most ridiculously great summation of The Colbert Report that you'll ever find.

Unless you're a bear. In which case, you have powers that I don't understand, and that frighten and terrify me on a weeknightly basis.

Anyway, I triple-dog-dare you to try and get through the page laugh-free.

That's right. The triple-dog-dare. The last bastion of the...

I'll stop.

***

As proof that Stephen Colbert owns you, this clip, featuring one David Cross, which by the end (you gotta stay with it) (d)evolves into the greatest Bill O'Reilly bitchslap, ever.

***

And though this Bill O'Reilly bitchslap is sledgehammer subtle... well, it's still fun, if only for K.O.'s insistence on doing a Ted Baxter impersonation throughout.

No comments: