Sunday, February 26, 2006

I'm Not Sorry, There's Nothing to Say

Our open house was a resounding failure. Only four groups of people showed up, apparently. Two were looking for garage units (then why in the hell did you show up?) and two were simply not impressed enough to make an offer.

Bastards.

***

I was accosted by a Republican candidate-to-be this weekend. His tenaciousness and misguided generalizations, his "DRWNLYD" license plate, the faces he was making at me (literally) for holding contrary opinions... I don't know. I think I'll remain a Dem for now.

Shame. You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

***

Harmonium reviews that are finished and that will likely be showing up throughout the week: Guns 'n Roses demos, The Green and Yellow TV, and the Stars/Magnet show.

***

Had a great time at the show, a great time at the Georgetown/Syracuse game with Rob, and a great time earlier today, hanging out with Steph in Bethesda.

*cough*

***

This may be the gayest event of the season.

***

This may be the best Zabka/Chuck Norris reference of the weekend.

***

This is the best sports story you will ever see (thanks, Chris).

***

This may remind you of a band you once loved.

***

And this got me slightly (slightly) excited.

No comments: