Sunday, February 12, 2006

Salvaged, Sausage

Thanks to Lexie and Jeff for letting me swing by the apartment on such short notice this afternoon. They took me in, fed me... all I had to do was pay them $29.95 for the whole thing.

Bargain!

Honestly, guys... chicken, sausage, ravioli, zucchini, wine... your company, of course... that was possibly the best 3pm dinner I've ever had. Much appreciated.

***

Move along... nothing to see here.

***

And if that isn't your political news of the day, what about this?

***

The odds on this lasting... they simply can't be quantified.

***

Remember, kids: "Two wrongs don't make a right. Unless you're Chuck Norris. Then two wrongs make a roundhouse kick to the face."

***

the flaming lips - vein of stars
division day - bad black moon
ramones - substitute (the who cover)
belle and sebastian - judy and the dream of horses (live)
silversun pickups - kissing families

No comments: