Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Shaken, Stirred

I heard something odd today. Turns out that someone I know has been sued for sexual harrassment.

Don't ask me who it is-- I won't say a word-- but it is interesting to me how it shook me, and how it is coloring my view of this person.

Now granted, it's not someone I know all that well... but I'm disappointed nevertheless.

I'd like to think "innocent until proven guilty" and all that. And truth be told, I don't know what the outcome of the suit was. But... my view of this person has changed.

***

Back to more comfortable material.

Looks like Nashville over California. What say you, friends? Take a look at the lineup, and ask yourself-- would you care to join me on a journey south?

I know that Pazz and Jop Champ-win Kanye's probably not gonna be able to join us... but that's OK.

***

Links for Jeff, links for Chris, links for me.

***

And a special bonus link for our friends at the IRS.

***

Got a long newsletter to do tonight-- a co-worker is proofing the feed right now before I enter it in. Feel free to give me a call, and break up my evening.

***

Netflix possessions:

Corpse Bride
Thumbsucker
March of the Penguins

Seems as though all of the A-list stuff was out of stock, huh?

***

godspeed you! black emperor - storm
magnet - the pacemaker
stars - sleep tonight
raconteurs - steady as she goes
rob dickinson - black metallic (live)

No comments: