Thursday, February 16, 2006

Wowee Zowee

Hey, everybody. Sorry for the lack of posts yesterday. I'm sure you were hitting the "refresh" button over and over again, hoping, wishing...

Well now I'm back. Hooray!

Nothing new to report, except that last night's Lost was killer (yeah, I said "killer," you heard me)... but if you watched the episode, you already know that.

And if you didn't, well... your loss.

***

Top 3 albums of the year so far:

1) Belle & Sebastian - The Life Pursuit
2) Destroyer - Destroyer's Rubies
3) The Flaming Lips - At War with the Mystics

Top 3 albums I'm looking forward to hearing:

1) Radiohead (of course)
2) The Streets - The Hardest Way to Make an Easy Living
3) Division Day - Beartrap Island

***

Dear Damon: we love Blur.

We kinda like Gorillaz.

We even enjoy Mali Music from time to time.

But we absolutely cannot be asked to tolerate this.

So please, to use your own weird-ass phrase: give us it. And by "it," we mean a new Blur record, k?

***

Today's public service announcement/handy-dandy tip.

***

Moving backwards in time (or is it forwards?)... some things were better left in the 70s.

***

Going even further back, now, I give you... finger puppets!!!

***

And finally, in the God Bless Christopher Walken category... this, which never, ever gets old for me.

No comments: