Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Unbelievable... Absolutely Unbelievable

Seems that Stereogum found this link before I could post it, and so now it's a surprise to absolutely no one... but there's some pretty great video of the Flaming Lips performing a familiar song during their surprise SXSW set.

Click here and follow the link for a great version (given that the camera is behind the band and the vocals, anyway) of "Bohemian Rhapsody."

Yes, that "Bohemian Rhapsody."

***

What's unbelievable about that, you ask?

The Lips have been playing that song for awhile now! That wasn't anything special!

Yeah, well, I wasn't referring to that, Holmes.

Rather, to the new Kevin Federline joint, yo. Be careful, though... K-Fed uses some purty bad words.

And if you're a hater-- well consider yo'self served, bitch.

***

Listening to that again, it's... completely impossible to share my favorite line with you.

Too many to choose from.

I will tell you that "I love my kids, motherfucker!" is a contender, though.

***




While I thought that this story (game, blouses) was pretty incredible when I saw it this morning...

it's nothing compared to...

the 9/11 conspiracy theories of Charlie Sheen!!!

***

Sorry to get you excited. Scroll down for Prince.

***

Promise me that you'll never forget...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that KF's tightest lyrics go something like this...

"Girls say I’m cocky
I think I’m humble
Basically, ya’ll talk like bryant gumbel"

Sweet. How can this not be a hit?

cubbie said...

No way! The tightest shizat has got to be...

"Haters! Go pick you toenails!"

Now thats some good sounds!