Monday, April 10, 2006

Our Long National Nightmare is Over (Almost)

The move went extraordinarily well... thanks for everyone who's been checking in on me.

Despite getting no sleep last night-- I think there were simply too many things on my mind of the "to-do" variety (as opposed to the "honey-do" variety)-- everything has gone phenomenally well. I'm 99% of the way there, which is pretty shocking given that the movers were here roughly 24 hours ago.

The last piece of the puzzle to fall into place was getting the Internet connection up and running. It could have been easier, but the long and the short of it is that I'm online now. And that's all that counts.

I'm gonna run out to Office Depot or Staples and get a new desk chair (I'm on my knees now, har)... but I'll be back in awhile to... er... ramble some more.

***

Be warned, though... now that I'm "back," I might be going away again for the remainder of the week.

Hmmmmm...

No comments: