Wednesday, May 17, 2006

All Removeables, All Transitory

Some of you might be waiting for a blast. For a torrent of bile, or rumor, or nastiness in general.

But it ain't gonna happen. Not now, not later. That's because this last month or so can be summed up, thusly:

.

That's it.

It's a speck, a fragment.

In the greater scheme of things, it's nothing.

And so it's hardly worth getting worked up about, now.

Instead, we move forward.

***

Why is no one talking about this Al Gore appearance on SNL?

Very well written, I thought.

***

I don't think I've ever been bothered by rock star/addict Pete Doherty before. He's a professional rock star/addict, like Courtney Love used to be, and so his daily follies have grown... I don't know... predictable? Boring?

Not anymore.

This
incident is genuinely troubling.

***

Today, my thoughts are extended northward to Sam. Hang in there, little buddy!

No comments: