Monday, May 22, 2006

"It's Just That Everything I Try to Do,"

"... nothing seems to turn out right."

That's the lyric.

And that's how I'm feeling right now. Confused, upset, and yes, just a little bit more confused.

*sigh*

***

Enough of that mularkey. Let's make an awkard transition to some quick links!

***

Hey!



It's the Talk Soup guy!


***

OK, I linked to this some time ago, but you'd better watch it again.

Because if the first 20 seconds don't make you crap your pants... well... I don't want to know you. We simply can't be friends.



Just put the lotion in the fucking basket, k?

***

Speaking of Silence of the Lambs...

No, Jodie, that's a bad Jodie!

***

And finally, everything's better with Samuel L. Jackson.



You know what I'm talking about.

That's right.

Snakes.

***

the pipettes - i think we're alone now
the ocean blue - there is a light that never goes out
catherine wheel - black metallic
radiohead - videotape
lily allen - LDN

No comments: