Monday, June 26, 2006

Catching Up

How 'bout that weather, huh?

Sick of talking about it yet? Sick of hearing about it by now? Well, you'd better not be... 'cause it's here to stay, brother.

***

In case you were wondering, I am still recovering from the weekend in Philly.

Tracy and Brian's wedding was beautiful in every way, and I really enjoyed seeing everyone again. At the reception, Tracy's dad got up and sang a song called "My Daughter Is A Bride" (or something like that), and... it was really, really, really moving.

If I were to say any more... you'd have some ammo to mock me with. And we wouldn't want that, now, would we?

Anyway-- what I was saying is that I'm still off my schedule. Very tired from the travel, though given what (who) my sister has in her life, now... I am no longer permitted to complain about being tired, ever again.

Speaking of, Ryan is the bomb, yo.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

***

LINK DUMP! LINK DUMP! LINK DUMP!


1. That sound you just heard? That was me, passing out.

How have I never seen this clip before?


2. Speaking of Radiohead (as usual), a strangely amusing bit here from eternally confused/confusing Andy Dick.

I know. Give it a chance, though. It's short.


3. Six-foot, seven inch English forwards... World Cup time or otherwise, is there anything they can't do?



4. Pavement made up a great song in no time at all.

Back in the day, they did this all the time, but the cameras weren't always rolling.


5. If you don't find at least ten videos here that you haven't thought about since their premiere... then you're not my friend.

Might I suggest the Alan Parsons Project? Christopher Cross? Perhaps some Ricky Gervais, back in his Seona Dancing days???


6. Mark Wahlberg as Vince Papale? Sure, yeah, whatever.



But Greg Kinnear as Dick Vermeil?



I simply don't know what to think. Except that the world needs more movies about the Philadelphia Eagles, of course.


7. Got Borat? Got Snakes?


8. In this day and age, this only qualifies as the fifth most bizarre clip of the week, despite the fact that it's very possibly the strangest thing I've ever seen.

Words fail me.


9. Back to something great... an oldie, but goodie.

God bless Steve Coogan.


10. Finally, noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

No comments: