Friday, June 23, 2006

Gouda



Thanks, Libby. Your sense of timing is better than you know.

***

Friends help out when a night goes sideways.

Like tonight.

So, even though you probably won't read this for another three weeks (wink #1), a HUGE thanks to Jeff and jackass Jen (wink #2) for letting me tag along. I thought the night was lost, but... you let me have my night back and then some.

So, yeah... you guys are the best... even if given the nature of what we talked about, we could be jailed in more than 38 countries.

***

It's been a while since my last post, and I've got some stuff to catch up on, but unfortunately, I might not be able to before I head up to Philly this weekend.

So, as a bit of a tease, a link to what may be my favoritest link in weeks (even if it means nothing to you, it means a shitload to me).

***

The thunderstorm outside is scaring the bejesus out of me. Time to go to bed.

Wish me luck. ;)

No comments: