Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Number of the Beast

Easy, Jeff and Andrew-- I'm simply wishing everyone a happy 6/6/06. It wasn't meant to be an Iron Maiden reference or anything... so just cool yer jets.

***

Just a quick post to ask you to please keep your fingers crossed for me today-- what with it being my first day at the new job and all. Everything will be fine, undoubtedly-- I've simply got those natural "first day" jitters. You'd have thought yesterday's massage would have knocked 'em all out of me... but nope. They're still there. :)

Great massage, though.

***

I had another good night with Jeff last night. He gave me a call as I was coming back from my appointment at about 8pm or so, and out we went. We ended up having dinner at Harry's, which is always a good thing, especially when you're sitting outside on a gorgeous night.

It was really very romantic.

Wait, what?

***

I doubt you caught it, but the final period of last night's hockey (Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals) was so good that it made me want to care about the sport again.

Not really.

***

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your first day went well - i can't wait to hear the details!