Wednesday, June 28, 2006

P.S. You Rock My World

My eels review finally sees the light of day.

I don't know that I like it now any more than I did when I wrote it, but... it's out there. Enjoy, I guess.

Similar to how I felt (and what I wrote) about the concert itself, I'm feeling up and down right now... about the review and in general. I think the weather, in particular, is really getting to me.

Witness my inability to write a single coherent sentence.

So... distractions are most welcome.

***

This is a great post, a guest post by Bradley of Bradley's Almanac, where he picks the best albums of 2006 that haven't been released yet.

I, too, had thought that Yo La Tengo title was a joke... but if it it legit, it may be the greatest album title in the history of ever.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hey Dave, so know what you mean about up and down. chalk it up to the crappy weather.

hey, wanna come up to NYC and watch the England-Portugal game with me and Megan? that will loven your spirits!