* My problems with Comcast continue. The connection at my apartment goes up and down more than the stock market... and I've been so busy that I haven't been able to call my Navy SEAL of a tech guy. Problem being that if you don't make three calls/complaints per month, they don't think there's much of a problem.
God, how I hate Comcast.
* My little "run" is over, and I had fun. I'll have more fun taking the odd night off, and reconnecting with people I've missed over the past few weeks.
* I'll admit it... I really, really dig the new Keane song, "Is It Any Wonder." There. I said it. So sue me.
* Going to see Clerks II tonight with Steve from work. Really looking forward to it.
* Also looking forward to purchasing more furniture this weekend. Possibly.
Not only does this look like a cool sci-fi/action/drama/whatever movie, but it evidently features Michael Caine as Professor Dumbledore.
Anyway, it's a Cuaron movie, so it's gonna be awesome, of course... but when the Sigur Ros kicked in at the end of the trailer?
My heart skipped a tiny bit.