Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Too Early

We have a marketing meeting this morning, scheduled for 7:30am. And as a result, I'm not going to the gym for the first time in a few weeks.

Not a big deal to you, but as I'm a creature of habit, I'm a bit worried about this. I don't want to end up hitting the snooze button a few times tomorrow morning and missing day #2.

This is the type of thing I worry about.

Anyway. I need coffee. Stat.

***

(congratulations)

***

Hey, look! My review of the Acid House Kings' newest EP is up at Harmonium!

Hooray, and all that!

If you haven't visited Harmonium in awhile, by the way... do yourself a favor and surf around. In addition to a review of the new (horrendous) Killers song and the new Sufjan Stevens CD, well, there's a lot of quality there-- including some short essays by my editor a week or so back that were particularly solid.

***

I know everyone's supposed to like Gnarls Barkley, and that "Crazy" is the song of the summer, even at this late date-- but can we agree that they're much more fun to look at than to listen to?






Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Exhibit A.



No comments: