Monday, July 24, 2006

Updates / Heat Vision

Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning to find I'd contributed the morning's entry at Harmonium.

I'm sure he's a nice guy, but really-- why did Mr. Rieger even bother to answer my questions if he was going to be so short?

edit: Of course, I whine about this, and what happens? Wonderful, uber-mega-site largehearted boy links to it-- probably the worst thing ever to appear on Harmonium, by the way-- and now hundreds (or more) will be checking it out, perceiving it as representative. Just my luck, right?

***

A number of long-dormant projects have seen updates in the past few days:

1) Andy's blog is back!

2) The Arcade Fire are working on a new album.

3) The Decemberists have announced details concerning their new album and new tour. And look, gang, Laura Veirs is involved!!!

4) The Jaker has updated his Presidential Odds for the 2008 election.

5) Click on any of the setlists on the right of the page, and scroll down (paying special attention to the encores)... Pearl Jam is going absolutely nuts.

***


Trust me: you're going to want to set aside 30 minutes and see this. Just when you think you know everybody in it... there's Mr. Vargas!!!

No comments: