Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Eats

Last night may have been the only night I'll spend at home this week, as things are "in-a-good-way" busy.

And while I'll write about some things (not about others), one place I am excited about is Fogo de Chão, the Brazilian steakhouse we're going to tomorrow night for Vicki's going-away dinner.

Take a look at this place, would you? Since learning about it... it's been all I've been able to think about.

***


Good to have Chris back in town. I think this means we can see Ricky Bobby now... unless I have other plans. Even at this late stage, I don't know what my deal is for this evening.

Sorry, guys.

***

That said, perhaps the prospect of a Vegas/Grand Canyon trip will make up for it?

***

Kinja is the bestest. Click on the link on the right-hand side, there, to see all the updates to all my linked-sites. It's saving me a great deal of time (and it's probably existed for years... I'm so behind the times).

***

I'm not even going to link to that Paris Hilton story that CNN is giving space to.


This world, huh?

No comments: