Thursday, August 24, 2006

No Pics, No Links, NO DICE

First things first. My internet connection is still down, but tonight I have someone from Geeks on Call coming by.

Why? Comcast couldn’t help me, and the Dell staff swore up and down that it wasn’t their problem (after keeping me on hold for an hour-and-a-half).

So, maybe, I can find a friend in Geeks.

Oh, God.

***

You know that I haven’t even listened to the new Ricky Gervais podcast, yet?

Or even the new Jarvis Cocker podcast?

I mean, I’m dying, here!

***

Some of you already know about yesterday’s big announcement: LEGALSOURCE is moving in a few months.

That’s right— just try to contain your excitement!

Anyway, we’re moving from Metro Center to Farragut West/North, or thereabouts, which makes my short commute even shorter. Having not seen the new space yet, I’m slightly apprehensive, even though my co-workers who’ve seen it (I was doing interviews when the tour was offered) have raved about it.

Only a few months left in the old stomping grounds. Seems like I’ve been here forever. ;)

***

Other big news— I’m getting my wisdom teeth pulled in three weeks.

That’s… well, that’s it, really. Nothing much more to say about that. Although yesterday, I did get a panoramic x-ray taken.

(cue family laughter here)

***

How did last night’s date go?

It seemed to go really well… but I wonder if I caught her at too busy a stage of her life. We’ll see if this one goes anywhere.

I’d like to make it work… or, at least, give it a whirl.

***

I’m only just getting to it now, but “Game of Shadows” is an extraordinary read.

If you believe what’s in the pages, then Victor Conte and Barry Bonds… are just horrendous human beings.

Which is nothing we haven’t heard before, but… Jesus.

***

Finally, I agreed to write up The Crane Wife for Harmonium. I don’t know when it will see the light of day, but…

I HAVE AN OPINION!

(shocker)

***

For the first time in a few weeks, I have little to nothing going on over the weekend. So, if you have any suggestions… I’m open.

Please don’t make me clean my apartment.

No comments: