Monday, August 07, 2006

Yawnworthy

This weekend consisted of, in no particular order: recovery, shopping, eating, sleeping, kayaking, tanning, watching some TV, working out, eating some more, and cleaning my place.

And I guess there was a date that I'm still trying to figure out.

So... nothing thrilling, sad to say.

***

Was it me, or did Entourage absolutely suck last night?

***

Yo, Philly!

Join me now and say, BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

***

What's in the apartment right now?

From the library:

The Shroud of the Thwacker - Chris Elliott
The Rum Diary - Hunter S. Thompson
Glamorama - Bret Easton Ellis
The Last Waltz (DVD)
Mad Hot Ballroom (DVD)

From Netflix:

Curb Your Enthusiasm (Season 5 Disc 2)
Tristam Shandy: A Cock and Bull Story
either Brick or Inside Man (coming in a day or two)

No comments: