Friday, September 15, 2006

I Miss You, My Dear Xiola

In summary:

-- No work today.

-- A bit of discomfort from the wisdom teeth removal, but nothing worse.

-- Seeing Mom and Dad again.

All in all, a good day, if... a highly unusual one.

***

I shouldn't be typing while I'm hopped up on goofballs.

God only knows whether this is going to make any sense.

***

I'm not getting anything there (obvs), but I'm about to introduce my parents to Five Guys.

(edit): Two new converts, as expected.

***

Oh, Norm, how dare you?

***

The title of this post, by the way, can be traced to a live Jane's Addiction show I just downloaded (and, more specifically, from the song "Three Days."). It's easy to forget how unbelievable these guys were, sometimes.

So, check out this 1991 show here.

***

This helpful graphic (click to enlarge) is from the always-wonderful Catbirdseat, and it appeared earlier in the week.



Genius... even if there are a few albums missing (what, no Night Ripper?).

And another thing... the TV on the Radio album is way too low. Check this out for evidence.

***

Quasi-reunion news parts one and two... both of which got me quasi-excited.

***

Hmmmm...

***

IN A WORLD...

No comments: