Thursday, September 28, 2006

Odds and Sods

A quick note.

Apart from you-- my, um, "regular readers"-- having this site bookmarked, do you know how other people (in New Zealand, in Canada, in Singapore, etc.) are finding this site?

The most popular Google searches that result in Moebius Trip popping up?

3) Stewie [from Family Guy, of course]
2) "Gimme Back My Son!"
1) NFL Replay song

God bless the Internet.

Anyway, I just thought that you'd be interested in knowing how people get here. I'm amazed that these searches keep turning up.

And now the NFL Replay song is in my head again.

***

This is not how I'll choose to remember Blur, years from now.

Rather, I'll think of all of the moments in 1994 (such as this one), just like every other fan.

***

A bit more quantity than quality this time out, but a Bill Simmons chat is still a Bill Simmons chat.

And that certainly beats an underwhelming Bill Simmons appearance on the Colbert Report.

***

To cleanse the palate, how's about a completely classic Daily Show bit, where Stewart and Colbert both lose their shit?

***

And now, for your final link...

You know what?

I'm not providing it.

I can't, in good conscience.

No way.

Just know that, um, Screech from Saved By the Bell... he's releasing a sex tape.

And it only gets worse from there. If you want to look it up... YOU do it. I can't and won't be held responsible for what you find. I read the story, and was immediately upset that I'd done so.

Needless to say, I will not be seeking out the video.

No comments: