Monday, September 25, 2006

Renewal

First of all, please click here and read my latest review for Harmonium: a few paragraphs on the Decemberists' wonderful new album, The Crane Wife.

I actually tried to do something a bit different with this writeup, somewhat in the spirit of the band's character and overarching traits, if you will... and so I'd appreciate your cheers and/or jeers, pots and/or pans, thumbs up and/or thumbs down.

I just want to know if it was worth the effort, I guess.

Feel free to click here for an archive of my reviews, if you simply can't get enough.

Which would be perfectly understandable, given my near-bottomless talents. ;)

***

New Year, new workout regimen. You don't need to know the deets (!), just know that I'm gonna try to get back into things.

There's no reason not to.

***

The Iggles whooped up on the Niners yesterday, as they should have. The game wasn't televised locally, and I was with Teso yesterday afternoon, so I couldn't follow online or anything... but apparently it played out properly.


No injuries, I don't think.

So, between that and the Giants' loss (and this jabrone's post-game comments)... things are a good bit better than they were a week ago.

I even purchased an Eagles throw (60x80, not one of those 50x60 jobs) to celebrate.

See what happens when there's no Entourage to watch? I buy things!

Come back soon, Ari.

***

As promised, a pic from the other night of Ilise and my unbelievably fat face. If you were to see pics of Ilise and I in high school... they look markedly different, let's say.



***

Nothing else going on today. The weekend was relaxing, when it wasn't busy.

One final link before I go: Hugo Chavez May Have Anger Management Issues.

No comments: