Sunday, October 22, 2006

Another New Look

No reason for this latest change; it's just that there are tons of templates that I can change to at the touch of a button, and I was fooling around with a few.

Let me know if you like this look, or prefer the other one.

Me? I think this one is a bit cleaner, and therefore slightly easier to read.

I've also added some labels (check the right-hand column), so that you can find old columns of interest that you may have missed (Wing Bowl, for instance).

***

After yesterday's longish post, maybe it's time for a good old fashioned link dump?


1) When you start to watch this video (thanks, Jeff), you might laugh a little bit, and then quickly wonder why in the hell you're watching it. Stick with it.

For one, it's strangely hypnotic.

And for two (?), the moves get better as the party continues.


2) Silent Bob (yes, that one) has posted a video of a roller coaster ride that, if you haven't already seen, you're probably going to want to see.

And it's cruel.

It's not funny.

Keep telling yourself that, chuckles.


3) I'll try to keep pictures of my nephew to a minimum on here, simply because of cute overload and whatnot, but... doesn't this photo of Ryan look like the poster of Einstein that's hanging in every other freshman dorm?



4) Some people like Wil Wheaton. Me? I like Sean Nelson.


5) I'm pretty sure that Letterman has heard something like this before.


6) Random fun.


7) Don't even pretend that you don't want to click the link, toolbox.


8) The one music-related post of the day, thanks to Jed: not everyone likes Joanna Newsom, apparently.


9) Any interest in Sudoku wallpaper?


10) Finally, more Leeroy Jenkins, following my post the other day. Witness: Leeroy Jenkins: The Soundboard, and an interview with the man himself.

No comments: