Monday, October 23, 2006

Don't Be Fooled

Some in the media are trying to play the "Eagles could be 7-0 card," as all three of their losses came in the last play of the game.

They don't know what they're talking about.

This team is 4-3 as 4-3 can be.

And it stinks.

***

My quads and hammies are even worse this morning.

***

I'm not in as much pain as this guy, but still...

***

Stupid free will, always getting in the way.

Sorry 'bout that!

***

Postcards from "the Edge."

***

From DCRTV:

ESPN's Tony Kornheiser said he has "no plans at the moment" to return to ESPN's Monday Night Football next season. "At the moment, in my mind, I always thought I signed up for one year," the Washington Post sports columnist, in his rookie year on MNF, told the NY Post.

***

The week can only get better from here, right? ;)

No comments: