Friday, October 06, 2006

Goodbye for Now

I'll be taking my leave, later this morning... heading up (over?) to Columbus, OH to see Michelle, Mike, Ryan and the 'rents. Should be a lot of fun.

I'll be back Sunday night, at which point I'll either be rejoicing or in mourning.

If things didn't go well (and if you don't know what I'm talking about, then I guess you don't know me well enough)... don't even bother calling me. I won't pick up the phone.

That said... I'm feeling pretty good. Getting good vibes.

Feeling optimistic.

Really.

Eagles, 27-16.

***

If you don't do it for yourselves... then win it for this guy, gang.

***

On another note.

I'm not saying you need to get this for me, per se... but maybe you need to get it for the nerd in your life.

***

You probably saw this already.

Careful... some bad language (horrors!) therein.

***

I'm still missing this guy. Does that make me weird?

***

I hate to scare you.

But I feel compelled to warn you...

Beware of Frankenbunny.

***

Let's make you feel a little better.

Best site ever.

***

Nothing much to report. A fairly slow week at work (where I'll be for a few hours this morning), and a fairly slow week otherwise.

Hell of a write-up, huh?

Anyway. Have a great weekend, friends. Be sure and give me the report Sunday evening or Monday, as appropriate.

No comments: