Thursday, October 26, 2006

Help Me Help You

My company, as I may or may not have told you, is expanding.

LEGALSOURCE has recently been joined by two sister companies-- Adams Grayson Consulting and Adams Grayson Financial Recruiting and Staffing.

If you or someone you know would like to learn more about either company-- or if you know someone who might be interested in joining any of the three-- give me a holler, please. I'd be happy to point you in the right direction.

Now, if you'd like to learn more about companies, please visit your local library.

***

Did anyone else think that last night's episode of Lost was somewhat... "meh"?

***

Busy couple of days ahead of me... going out tonight, Steph's in through the weekend (AWESOME), I'm getting my new furniture delivered on Saturday afternoon, Wrens show on Saturday night, Eagles loss on Sunday afternoon... things are just biz-zay.

So if you don't happen to hear from me... please don't take it personally.

I'm not trying to ignore you.

***

Well, maybe you.

No comments: