Monday, October 30, 2006

Welcome to the Working Week

Elvis, I don't love you anymore.

Just reminding myself of something.

Never you mind.

***

Links!!! Links!!! Links!!!

1) If you still care about Chris Cornell, why not take a gander at this setlist. Yeah, he's kinda gone adult contemporary (or dangerously close) with Audioslave, but he can still bring the rock from time to time.

Even if you don't care for him anymore, admit it. Right around Badmotorfinger, he was your American Idol.

Nope. I don't know what I meant by that, either.


2) Please. Don't enter the house of Mutombo with your shoes on.

Wait...

That wasn't what actually happened? I thought someone disrespected...

Oh. Yikes.


3) The Phillies should have only one true offseason priority.


4) Glory days... they'll pass you by.

Speaking about the guys in the corner, by the way.

Not Thom & co.


5) This was completely and totally unexpected, but a happy development nonetheless.

Despite the fact that Emory is all but completely out of my rearview, good news is good news.


6) Thanks to Steph (and to a lesser extent, the Beasties) for reminding me of this over the weekend:



7) I got a bit of Lebowski on the brain. Maybe it was because I thought of a costume idea too late. Or maybe because it was because I found this site.

And this one.


8) Speaking of Halloween, a list of the 100 scariest movie scenes of all time. Not for the faint of heart/bladder.


9) As it's Mischief Night/Day... find a way to work this in to whatever you do.

Remember-- it's no crime to say "yeeeeah" and "whaaaaaaaaat's happening???" all day.

It's just annoying after, say, the first two hours.


10) Whatever happened to Jamiroquai?

Oh-- he's working the bathroom circuit.

Should've known.

No comments: