Thursday, October 26, 2006

Whirlwind

In the never ending series of rehearsals and tryouts that make up my dating life... I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't abandon the whole search-for-the-perfect-actress thing, and instead go CGI.

Tonight's date didn't end up the way it could have, which was unfortunate.

But it did end up the way it should have, which in the long run, I suppose, is fortunate.

I've had worse, I've had better.

She'd probably say the same thing.

But you don't get anywhere if you don't try, right?

***

Ask me why I chose the rehearsal motif.

Go ahead.

***

Anyway, Steph's coming tomorrow night, which is all I really care about right now. Should be, as I said below, a complete blast.

No stress.

No arguments.

No unnecessary combat.

And with any luck, no seeing familiar faces in the middle of the whole shebang.

***

We'll have conversations.

There'll be actual listening involved.

***

God forbid.

***

I'm going to bed.

***

Hell, she was a Cowboys fan, anyway. ;)

No comments: