Sunday, November 05, 2006

Cow Post

A few leftover bits from Halloween-- I forgot to mention that I dressed up as Joliet Jake again... this time with an honest-to-goodness black suit, rather than the navy one I used a few weeks back at Paul's party. Better all-around this time, though I stopped short of getting the muttonchops for $20 or so.

Anyway, I was the only one in my office who came to work dressed up. Which came as a bit of a surprise, as there was a lot of Halloween talk leading up to the big day.

I was more than a little disappointed.

Oh, well. At least I didn't come in dressed as an M&M, or something like that... I was still able to conduct interviews. It just meant that I had to remove my hat and my sunglasses.

My hand was still inked up, though. Proud of that, I guess.

***

Okay. Let's spice things up with some pictures, shall we?

What the hell is this?



Oh, it's just Ryan the Cow.



Ryan the Cow, chillin'.


***

How can I possibly follow that up with anything?

***

How about Ryan doing his Einstein impression?




***

Well, um... what else has been going on. Not much... though I did purchase a new tire, yesterday...


***

recently Netflixed :

Penn & Teller's Bullshit!
Mission Impossible 3
Stella
Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
Thank You for Smoking

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you mock only because you love

harmonium said...

Which season of harvey? If it's volume one and you don't love it, try volume 2...it's not till then that the show really hit its stride. So great.