Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Leftovers from October

You have to watch this: OMG. Shoes.

I don't know who's responsible, or what the hell it is, but it gets better the more you watch it. Kinda Kids in the Hall-y.

***

You can find some great Halloween pictures over at Pop Candy... check the last several days' worth of posts.

***

Speaking of horrors, this post will make you hate Kenny G even more than you already do.

***

First Girl Talk, and now this? The Backstage at the Black Cat is having a big week.


Would have loved to have gone... but standing in line for six hours? No, thanks.

***

I put together my year-end list of the Top 20 albums of the year for Harmonium last night, but before I submit it, I'm going to sit on it for a few days.

No matter what I do, it'll elicit some howls from the people who'll care, but... screw it.

***

What is it with Eagles' players changing their names?

***

Take a bow, sir.


***

Good riddance.

No comments: