Friday, November 10, 2006

Was Borat Really That Good?


Um, yes.

I couldn't even begin to pick a favorite scene.

All I know is that I'll see it again.

And that if you get offended easily... or if you happen to be in it (careful: spoilers) it's probably best that you stay away from the theater.

***

Speaking of, well, this guy...


Thanks to Kyle Leafblower for posting the clip of my introduction to Ali G: the, um, "assist" he gave to Pulp's Jarvis Cocker on the best version of "Help the Aged" ever recorded.

***

Enough Borat. He's so 2006.

Looking ahead, it looks like this is the movie to beat in 2007.

Unless, of course, this guy decides to make a race of it:


***

Two days, two articles comparing U2 to R.E.M.

Though as I think Jeff would be quick to point out, asking who the best rock band of the 80s was, with nary a mention of Enuff Z'Nuff, is plaintly and patently ridiculous.

***

Colbert just doesn't miss, does he?

No comments: