Wednesday, December 13, 2006

LegalSource Knows How to Throw a PARTY.

The LegalSource party (for our temps) just wrapped up, and while everyone seemed to have a good time, two of my favorite temps won BIG-- and when I say big, I mean, respectively, a trip for two to Las Vegas, and a 23" flatscreen television.


People really do win at LegalSource!!!

Better still was that people not only enjoyed the evening, but they also (horrors!) seemed to behave themselves.

***

The day itself was uneventful, otherwise. I had five or six unusually solid interviews, and one guy who was... um... not.

All in all, a decent percentage.

***

Here's the very latest on Herr Colbert versus the Decemberists.


I'd be careful, Mr. Funk... there appears to be nothing that our fearless leader can't do.


Nothing.

***

Just a phenomenal Pearl Jam-related post.

And just when I think Heather can't top herself... she gives us more here.

***

More videos... hooray!

***

All I want for Christmas is a pair of tickets to Brighton.


***

Anybody remember this show?

***

Computerized foosball? Are you kidding me?

***

Even by Billy King's standards... this can't be happening.

***

Last but not least, maybe the Warholizer would make you feel better.

No comments: